RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.05.2010

Tickle Tickle

Lately, Mommy has been playing a new game with JJ. This game is nothing new to us but something new to JJ - the TICKLE game! I didn't tickle him when he was much younger as the olders commented that it is not too good. Since JJ is already 14months old, I think he should be able to start this game. :)

Very quickly, my little one learned!! JJ found out that his feet are ticklish! Thanks to Mommy for tickling his body often these few days. :P That's not it!! His new knowledge gave him the idea that others will be ticklish too.. I am surprised that he can relate things together nicely and how things work..

And yes, you got it right!! He tickles my feet everytime my feet is within the vicinity of his eyes!! :P

No comments: