RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.10.2012

GongGong is going home

Time was speeding by, without our realization it has come to the day my dad has to go home. The process was a really dramatic and emotional one, especially for our little Jayden. 

In the morning, I told Jayden that GongGong has to go back to his house, and he didn't take it quite seriously not knowing it was for real. However, he did mention that he doesn't want GongGong to go, and he wants GongGong to stay with him. 

When we brought my dad to the bus terminal, Jayden was crying extremely emotionally the moment my dad left our car towards the bus terminal. He kept crying out "I want GongGong", "GongGong cannot go on that bus", "GongGong must come and play with me", "I want GongGong to stay with me", "I want to be with GongGong", "I must follow GongGong, I love GongGong so much", "Why is he so long (what takes him so long to come back)?" and so on. It lasted for about 20-30minutes. 

I seriously never expected this departure would have a great impact on him, afterall, he wasn't really behaving in any way similar to this during our last time together (Chinese New Year). Even though back then he did mention that he wanted to go and find GongGong once in a while after we left hometown. This time around is just too unexpected... 

I was too emotionally disturbed by him that I burst into tears too.. Every separation is a heavy moment, but I am glad that our little buddy has so much emotional attachment to GongGong who he has met only 3-4times.  I am sure he does feel the love GongGong has for him. 

I miss my dad so much too.. :'(

No comments: