RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.28.2010

Cares for his toys

Jayden has been taking good care of his toys lately, namely his two bears Bluey and Chocolate. He would carry them, hug them, kiss them, make them kiss each other, lie them down to sleep, and sleep with them. TOday he has been doing something extra.. he dusted the baby powder on both of them.. he wanted to bring them to the bath too but of course I stopped him before anything else!!!

Just about two hours ago, Jayden has acquired a new skill.. I was replying a short email of about 3sentences long, it's considered a quick one. Once I was done, I turned my head around and found Jayden topless!!! Opps.. He took off his shirt by himself!!! Wow.. Never has he done that before now I am worried.. Hehehe..

No comments: