RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.14.2010

Monsta in Toddlerhood

I read a lot about Terrible 2 and I guess my little 18-month is already there before he is 2!!!

Lately, my little handy man has gradually turned himself into a monsta-toddler!!! For weeks, he is no longer my gentle little baby. He has turned into a confident and persistent "my way or high-way" toddler!!! :S

There are times that he challenges things that I do.. he can completely understand what no is but he chooses to ignore me.. he will scream and cry when he doesn't get his way.. worst, he will even chuck a tantrum when I take him away, or just don't do things his way!!

Whenver I sit back.. relax.. and flash back how much he has learned and grown from the tiny little baby that made me suffered a hell labor.. My inner peace gives me a big smile and nevertheless, I feel good about how much my little handsome buddy has grown up!! :o)

I was watching 'The Back Up Plan' movie yesterday and there was this black guy described parenthood as: "awful awful awful awful awful.. and then there's this little thing happen like a miracle... all is worthwhile."

I can't agree more with him.. Parenthood.. all is worthwhile!! :o)

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Yes! The Terrible Twos come haunting us now.