RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

9.30.2010

One Two Buckle My Shoes

Since last week if I am not mistaken, Jayden has successfully learned to put on his shoes by himself.

Initially, he showed his skills putting on the Crocs shoes which is a pair of slip-on shoes.. It is relatively easy but I still think that's a good achievement.

Today, he amazed me by putting on his shoes which requires him to zap and un-zap! And he did it with perfect skills.. no hardship at all..

I still remember when I was teaching at SAL, none students at Jayden's age (now) can put on shoes by themselves... Even those bigger kids need teachers to help them... Hmmm...

I am a proud mom!! Hehe..

No comments: