RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

5.03.2011

Heart Wrenching - Burned Hand

On Monday, a heart wrenching incident took place when I was taking a shower.

Jayden switched on the power connecting to the iron and burned his palm and fingers, quite badly. All the sudden, he cried very loudly which I could identified at once (from his cries) that something really bad happened.

Out jumped me out of the bathroom to check on him and only to find out his hand was burned! I was a lil upset with Daddy actually because I did tell him to take care of Jayden before I went into the bathroom. Who knows Daddy hadn't been paying any attention to Jayden but his movies.

Many times, I just couldn't understand why Daddy can't just spend some good times playing with Jayden. Sigh..

No comments: