RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

5.23.2011

Soup Lover

My little buddy is a real soup lover. I haven't been cooking for almost 3months by now, since I started working, which also means that we have been eating out everyday for the passed 3months.

I chose to 'tapau' instead of cooking because it is not only time and cost efficient, but also convenient as well as a balance diet (I thought!) as we got to have at least 3 different dishes (vege+poultry). On the other hand, I will only cook 1dish the most as two of us can never finish anything more..

However, it seems that we start seeing the cons side (or side effects) of eating out. Jayden has become so pale and weak. He always falls sick which is very worrisome. Thus, I am determined to cook again. I have been cooking for the passed one week and Jayden has been eating very very well!!

In fact, I am not cooking any sort of dish, but only a pot of soup to go with rice everyday, and he LOVES it!!! Good thing is he eats more than usual, and he is a definite soup lover! I dare to say that he finishes 3/4 of the whole pot of soup daily!!! How much is 3/4 pot?? I think it is about 1liter... That's hell a lot!! :o)

I am very happy, grateful and satisfied now! Happy is because I can cook for my little buddy, grateful because my little buddy is eating well, and satisfied because my little buddy loves my soups!!

But seriously, even myself found the soups are really really good lately.. Hehehe.. It must be COOKING with LOVE.. I am a Grateful Mom!! :o)

No comments: