RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

9.09.2011

Mama... Mom.. Mommy

For the passed two weeks.. something weird happens.

Jayden has been calling me 'mama' whenever he cries looking for me.. It is funny why he starts calling me 'mama' cuz normally he would call me 'mommy' whereas he would call his grandma "mama". However, the pronunciations between mama (mommy) and mama (grandma) are very distinguishabla, so I know he wasn't calling me his grandma.. Hehehe.. :P

I think it's because I used to tell him that a lot of children also call their mommies "mama" and daddies "papa". So he should have picked it up from there. Not just that, being a cheeky one, he tried to call me "mom" a lot of times too.. He would purposely call me "mom" and then give me a cheeky look!

JJ is way too cute!! :o)

No comments: