RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.07.2012

My Forgiving Boy

Today, JJ was scratched by a friend at school. When I asked him what happened to his face, this is our conversation: 

[he pretend to punch my face and said] 
J: Jayden Wong hit like this!! Like this!!
M: Oh no.. it must have hurt a lot!!!! Let me giv u a hug. Was it painful?
J: Yes (tilt his head down)
M: But I am sure you are OK, because you are a strong boy. Are you a strong boy? :)
J: Yes, I'm a strong boy.  

[on the way to the car]
M: Did he say sorry?
J: Yes.. he say sorry and hug me..

[while in the car]
J: Mommy, it's not painful anymore



That's my boy! My little forgiving boy. :)

No comments: