RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

7.03.2013

Growing strong

While picking up Jayden from kindy today, I saw him being kicked on the face while climbing the tree. There was another girl (Lily) before him and she didn't like him to be on the tree too hence gave him a kick on the face. While clinging on the tree trunk, Jayden cover his face with one of his palm and said "NO". 

Lily's mom saw the incident and immediately went over to stop her. I followed. When asked is it's hurt, Jayden said "No, it didn't hurt." 

Our conversation:
Me: Are you hurt, baby?
Jayden: No, it didn't hurt.
Me: Are you sure?
Jayden: Hmmm.. it didn't hurt anymore. I didn't cry.. because I am not scared. 
Me: Wow.. you are a strong boy. I am so proud of you.. Let me give you a big hug. 

Term 2 almost comes to an end. And since he started kindy till now, I figured that he has grown a lot stronger. I am really proud of my little baby.. :) 

No comments: