RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

7.03.2013

New toy for the family



I've bought a magnetic car racing toy set for the family.. The main reason for me buying this is because it actually can have 2 players at the same time, and it seemed to be something more interesting for us, parents. I guiltily admit that sometimes it is kinda hard to play with Jayden especially when he asked us to play the toys (the toys for 4+). 

Therefore, when I saw this racing car system, I thought it might be a good toy for us too, but it might be something too matured for Jayden. I was rather worried initially. Thankfully, after setting it up and getting a hang of it, Jayden loves it!! Nonetheless, we love it too!! 

Frankly, tt's more engaging and fun (for us parents) to play this than other toys and we (adults) can play with him for hours!! Hehehe.. :P I am pretty happy that we can spend hours of fun together finally.. I really don't want him to play alone most of the time. :) 


No comments: