RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

4.10.2010

Walking Up the Staircase

Wow.. JJ was walking up the staircase yesterday!! Well, I should say I just found that out!!! He has been doing that since sometimes ago, well reason being I wasn't watching him when he was going upstairs. I thought he was just crawling up... Hmmm.. My lil monster has grown up so much. He is smart enough to hold the side bars of the handrail for support.

Not just that, he is now trying to walk down the staircase!! I guess he should be able to master the skill very soon.. This is definitely a reminder for mommy to keep an eye on him as walking downstairs is pretty dangerous. I am excited to see him learning a new skill! :)

No comments: