RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

10.23.2010

Talking More..

These few days, Jayden suddenly talks more, in the language that I understand.. It is quite sudden and I am very surprised. And he normally repeats the words after me..

As I forgot to note down words that he learned lately, I can only remember a handful of them..

Words that he picks up:
1. more - when he want something more
2. mou jor (mojo) - means finished in Cantonese
3. bus (ba)
4. cup (ka)
5. Alphabets - A, B, D, E, I, X (sounds more like 'act')
6. fish (sounds like "ish", was it??? I can't really pronounce the way he did)
7. bubble (babu or bubu)
8. hop (he will try to hop whenever he says it)
9. bee
10. butterfly (but)
11. there
12. o' dad (daddy)
13. bag
14. baby (bebe)
15. mommy (mami)
16. next (net)
17. bowl
18. bar co (bicycle)
19. ant
20. doll
21. no
22. moto (motorbike)
23. one more
24. more "things" such as 'more dog', more bus', etc

No comments: