RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

10.27.2010

Nose Bleed

This morning, I discovered one of Jayden's nostril was having some stain, I couldn't remember he got the stain from the chocolate drink last night. Then I saw Bluey (his fav bear pacifier) has dark-chocolate-like stains too. Again, I remembered it was clean when I passed it to him last night!

I tried to smell on the stain and oh noooo... I think I smelled blood! Kinda worried, hubby asked me to check on the bedsheets. Alas! There are really some blood stain on the bedsheets!!

Trying to ponder why Jayden would be having nose bleed, I think it is the chocolate drink that I've given him last nite. It must be too "heaty" as I put quite a bit of chocolate powder (it was meant for me and I love it strong). He had half cup of it as he loved it so much..

Little did I realize it will cause such "heaty-ness". I guess I need to be extra careful in giving him strong adults food next time.

No comments: