RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.08.2011

Flood Flood and More Flood!!

For the passed couples of days, there have been floods in our house!!! To be exact, there were floods in the bathrooms!!!

I have been trying to catch the culprit (though we know who!!! :P) red handed, but for some reasons, he was quick! He always got himself out before I caught him.

Even though sometimes his shirt might be a little wet, but he was out of the bathroom. And when I asked him what happened to his shirt and who did the mess, he will always point to the huge puddles of water and say "Oh!! Wet!! All wet!!"

Next time, I will try not to call his name when searching for him, so he will not get any signal of my attack!! :P

No comments: