RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

7.20.2009

Bad Egg

Yesterday I was having cheese baked rice @ a restaurant in Mid Valley. I didn't realize that the rice underneath the cheese was fried rice with eggs! By the time I realized it, it was already too late as I have half-finished the serving.


The result I was concerning about showed up today. J's rashes increased on his face and some tiny bits on his arms and shoulders. J's skin condition has got so much better lately and I just couldn't accept that it's coming back again. I am so upset. :(

I can't wait any longer for the test report for the allergy test that has been done since the last time J was admitted. Thank God the appointment with the consulting Doc is tomorrow. I really can't wait to know the result so I can take the right action to prevent the food that we shoould not take.


No comments: