RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

7.17.2009

Learning Curve for Parents

It's been a while I didn't note down anything here about J. It has been a hectic and worrisome moment for the these two weeks. J was admitted on July 5, 2009 due to high fever and thank God for the speed recovery, J is discharged from the hospital on July 7, 2009. It's the most heartbreaking moment that I have to go thru at that time. Seeing the tortures and suffers that JJ had to go thru wasn't easy for us. Despite lots of tears had flown, JJ still smiled, played and chuckled like the usual trademark JJ, which brought to us a lot of JOYS and.... PHEWS!!!

Yesterday, J caught a cold. It was really my bad. We went to the bank and it was closing. Thus, we were stucked in the bank to get some errands done. However, it was freezing cold in there, and being a careless mommy, I never thought of getting JJ his blanket, despite JJ was wearing very little blothes. :(

As a result of my carelessness, JJ caught a cold. He has been in so much discomfort and it hasn't been a good night for all of us. Well, I learned my lesson and now I am praying for JJ quick recovery. Fingers cross...

No comments: