RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

7.30.2009

Mini Crawl

I placed some of his favorite toys in fron tof J today.. slightly far from his reach.. and YES.. finally J was showing me his little mini crawl today!!! He pushed himself upward by using both of his arms, and pushed himself forward by using his legs.. And he looked sooooooooooo cute!!!!

I was so happy and excited to see his new attained skills, so to make sure that it wasn't just an illusion optic, I repeated the same thing again.. Guess what, again he showed me what he's got!!! He made another mini crawl forward!!!

I am so excited to see him take mini steps (by crawling of cuz) to get the toys.. I think he is not far from crawling.. hehe.. :)

No comments: