RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.20.2010

Ilaika's Birthday

We attended Ilaika's birthday on March 6, it's a Saturday, right before Adlina's birthday party. The party took place at her grandparents's house at Changkat Tunku, Bukit Tunku. Mommy Izreen made so much effort to organize such a wonderful party for Ilaika. Everything to the details was selfmade by Mommy Izreen, from cake to invitation card to all the house decor! I really thought they hired an event organizer to do up the party but I was wrong!!! Really respect!!!! :o)

All the students from junior class are invited.. Jayden is the only student from toddler class.. From Left: Zain, Emily, Jayden.. :)

I really like some solo pix of Jayden.. think they are beautilfully taken.. hence I wanna share them with you here.. :o)
Cute! :)
Cool! :)

Love this pix too.. despite my boobs were thrown out, I tried to cover up by pasting some words! Muahaha!! :P

The Birthday Girl: Ilaika!!! :)



All the kids were amazed with the magic show by the magician! I can't believe Jayden was one of them! :P












No comments: