RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.22.2010

Yet to Sing Along :)

Guess I am just gonna until JJ starts to speak..

JJ has been showing interest to sing along every now and then. He tries to imitate my lips whenver I speak or sing to him. However, no sounds came out from his mouth during the trial. But I believe the day should be soon arriving. :)

For the time being, I enjoy singing to him because he gives me responds! Whenever I sing his favorite songs, he will dance along with gestures. The songs that he normally participating in are "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "Mr Sun", "SAL Good Morning Song", "SAL Goodbye Song", etc.

It's really funny to see him performing during our sing along session, especially for Twinkle Twinkle - he will open up his palm and make a fist (instead of a beak shape). Hehe.. As for the Itsy Bitsy Spider sing, he will:
  • put his fingers from both hands together - "the itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout"
  • lift up both his hands in the air - "down came the rain.."
  • stretch his arms - "washed the spider out"

It is really an fun-filled experience and enjoy each moment very very much. :o)

No comments: