RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.02.2010

Our "Dim Dim Dik Dik" :o)

One more month and Jayden will turn 2. As Daddy is not home most of the time, Mommy gets all the chances to see and experience each and every way Jayden picks up everything.. including words.

It is such a blessing that I can be there for him, to experience and witness every 'first' event in his little life.. Tears fill my eyes now as I am typing this.. I must have done something right in my passed life that God is being so nice to me.. I am so touched and grateful that God has granted such a blessing..

At 23 months, my beloved baby (still my baby!) starts to speak more, in the language that Mommy and Daddy can understand.

Jayden shows extensive interest in talking lately, he will initiate (signal) me to sing some nursery rhymes with him (he doesn't sing yet but he shows his dance move which is unique for each song).. otherwise he will say the keywords of the song he wants me to sing..

For example, he will say 'star' when he wants to hear 'twinkle twinkle little star' and 'ow' (cow) when he wants to hear 'old mac donald has a farm' and so on.. And when he heard the word 'cow', he will say 'ow'.. other words are moo, dog, bark, duck, quack, pig, oink and the list goes on.. He still can't quite pronounce quack, oink, neigh and some others that I added in i.e. meow (cat). Hahaha..

Lately he has been good in responding to me with his favorite 'no', 'ng-moi' (don't want in Cantonese) and 'mou' (no in Cantonese).. He would also follow words that I said which may be new to his vocab such as board, chair, table, fan, fork..... He got some of them right away and some still need to work on for sure.. But Mommy is already very proud of this little baby's skills.. :o)

No comments: