RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.12.2011

Opps!! Eggs!!!

I am currently undergoing a training to be a qualified instructor for Helen O'Grady Drama Class. After my co-teaching yesterday, I hurriedly brought Jayden to buy our dinner as it was running late.

Jayden insisted to have noodles for dinner. Hence, I tapau 'gon chau hor' for dinner thinking that the last time we had it was quite nice. When I served it on a plate and... Alas!!! There's egg!! Oh no.. I forgot to inform the cook to opt out the egg..

As it was getting late and so not to waste the food, I let Jayden have the noodles, trying my best to remove all the traces of eggs that I spotted. At the same time I was taking this chance to test Jayden's allergy on eggs.

Today, I found that the skin around his chin and legs are rough, while his left neck is a little red. Otherwise, all is well. I am excited and happy!! This shows that his tolerance has definitely grown up much higher, considering the eggs are not well cook!! Perhaps we will be able to have eggs in our meals very very soon. :o)