RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.16.2011

Wonderful 2011

Days by days pass by and it is almost the end of Chinese New Year.

Personally, I enjoy every moments of these two months since we stepped into year 2011. As a matter of fact, I have had wonderful time since stepping into 01.01.2011.. Enjoying every bit of it especially spending time with loved ones and close friends.. Hubby has also gotten so much time for us due to the long holidays that he had during CNY. I truly hope that everyday will remain like this especially having hubby with us everyday.

Jayden has grown up so much and he has been a cute lovely chatterbox!! He talks so much that a lot of times I don't know what he is talking about, but it seems like he enjoys talking even just to the air. Not just that, now he can even play with children his age (I mean play "together"/wanting to play with other children) and no longer a lone ranger that plays on his own. By now, he can even recognize his friends especially Lucia. He gets really excited when I told him that we are going to meet Lucia JieJie. I believe this is also a sign of readiness for school. :o)

What's more? A year with a great start!! It is definitely a great year for us!! :o)

No comments: