RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.18.2008

Actions Time

I have completed a job – Helen’s US visa is approved! There are three more things I need to complete by June 2008:
1. Alan’s US visa
2. Kevin’s Passport and US visa
3. RM20,000 for me and SL for our airfares, and spending in San Francisco and other parts of US
At the mean time, Hubby and I have another dream to realize within year 2008. We need to achieve cash RM100, 000 for our new house renovation and furnishings. Our achievements are as follow:
1. June 2008 – Have on hand RM50, 000 for new house renovation and furnishings i.e. built in furniture, design and renovations
2. September 2008 – Have on hand RM50, 000 for the soft furnishings i.e. decors, loose furniture and electronics

No comments: