RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.18.2008

January 1st 2009 – A SUCCESSFUL WOMAN

This is how I look like one year later on January 1st 2009:

Shoulder length straight red hair, huge Christian Dior sunglasses, sharp but natural looking eyebrow, curvy eyelashes, fair smooth and youthful complexion, diamond earrings and necklace set – a simple 0.5C diamond on each earring and 1C diamond pendant, simple trendy and elegant blouse – greenish yellowish “fu guai” look, just passed knee length white fit pants, with diamond like button folding the pants on each side, trendy strap black high heel shoes, making me look elegantly tall and slender, a 1C diamond ring on the left middle finger, had my manicure and pedicure done, French gel tips on my fingers with little shimmering silver design – elegent!, toes with natural elegant color with silver shimmers French, on my shoulder is holding a blue denim Louis Vutton bag the size that’s not too big not too small – the one I chose at the outlet.

No comments: