RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.18.2008

Perturbation

I am currently reading this book called “The Secret of the Millionaire Mind”. I have been going through a massive session of perturbation right now, as I am deeply fallen into a trap, yes I am lost! I do strongly believe in the power of manifestation. I always believe that things that happen to me always happen for a good reason. My business wasn’t performing for the past one month and I was very down and lost. My energy was gone and my enthusiasm fell deep into the valley. I did not know where to start and move to. At this point of time, my husband shows me this book written by T. Harv Eker, the contents in the book mainly talks about the situation that is facing me right now. I spend a few hours reading this book every day; slowly digest the contents which I believe will help me to move out of this trap. I am giving myself a week time from now, to step out and regain my solution to ultimate freedom. By Monday, 25th February 2008, I will resume my business and bring it to a greater height, whereby I will be able to realize my Year 2008 Dreams!

No comments: