RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.18.2008

Responsibilities

I have a lot of dreams, especially travelling to places that I have never been before but wishing hard to go there for a luxury vacation. I really want to go to Europe and travel to all the countries nearby such as UK, France, Spain, Switzerland, Holland, Germany, etc. On the other hand, I would also want to visit to Canada and San Francisco, US. After having the realization yesterday, despite realizing only my dreams, I found out that I have a bigger dream that is not as selfish as to realizing my own dreams, but can actually have a lot of my loved ones happy. J I can still achieve my other dreams next year; it’s just that I realize this dream before my own. It’s been a long time I haven’t met them, and I know it is always their dreams to meet all of us again. Therefore, I am thinking, will I be happier if I can get Helen, Alan and Kevin to go to the US with me and SL so that my parents can meet all of us and spend some time together? From there, I might be able to visit San Francisco too, as this is really a place that I must visit and take a lot of pictures. J

No comments: