RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.27.2008

Going to December..

Today we woke up very early.. it's BNI!!

For the past 2 weeks, other than the increasing weight of my tummy, I have been having this funny feeling underneath, like something is digging out from my bottom. Is that Jayden? Well, the feeling is getting more and more obvious when it is closer to the expected date of delivery.

This morning, I was just having a conversation with Terrie and Yee Leng that the delivery might be in December, since there is no sign that Jayden is coming out, other than the funny feeling down there. However, Terrie said it could be anytime soon since I have got that feeling, I told her Dr Mak said that a month ago. :P

They were asking me if we would be going to Elaine's fullmoon on the coming Saturday, Nov28,08. "Of course, if I still haven't delivered. Well, most likely we are going, since there is no sign that I will deliver in these few days," I said.

Slowly, my strong feeling that Jayden is coming in this month has shifted to December. "Perhaps in early December," I thought to myself.

No comments: