RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.20.2008

It's Close!!

It's BNI this morning!!! I'm like a zombie for the whole day.. :(

For some reasons, I have a strong feeling that Jayden will arrive in this month, in the end of November. :) Hmmm.. I have been telling everyone that I'm close to.. isn't it crazy?? Hehe..

Hmmm.. I don't wan't the delivery to be too early because I want him to be fully develop inside my womb, so he is stronger and healthier to cope with the new environment - the real world. If Jayden comes in the end of the month, he will be delivered at least 3 weeks earlier than his expected due date.

Well, I read from BabyCenter that all babies born afte 35weeks are considered fullterm. Therefore, I think 3 weeks earlier is just fine, exactly what I want, because babies develop at different rate, and I think 37weeks will be just fine. :)

For some reasons, I wish Jayden will be delivered on the date that I like. If possible, it will be good if it falls on Nov 26-30 or Dec1-3. These are the dates that I like for some unexplanable reasons. Hehe.. Well, I like the date Dec17 too! In case J comes earlier, you know.. :)

No comments: