RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.30.2008

Second Day of Delivery

Honey was staying in the hospital with me since labor. He knew I needed his support very much and I would not be able to go through it by myself if he wasn't beside me. Thank you so much for your support honey. I love you so much.

J was still sleeping when mother in law and sister in law came to visit us in the afternoon. After an hour or so, J finally opened his eyes, but barely for a few minutes, J dozed off again. Mother in law urged me to wake him up so they could see him not only that, I could feed him too. However, my gut feeling told me that I should not disturb his sleep. He would wake up when he is hungry.

Pictures were taken when in laws are around.. I found Jayden looked so cute!!!!! :)




Hmmm.. Never understand why SJMC used such flowery clothes for a baby boy.. They should be a little more "sei sum".

Finally, my in-laws left. I’m worried because J did not wake up and hasn’t been fed for 24 hours. At around 6pm, the nurse came again and said he needs to bring J go. I told her that I have not fed J for many hours because he did not wake up. She said it is ok and she will bring him back at night. Oh boy, I miss J so much.

Tonight, I had roti canai and maggi goreng for dinner, because the dinner served sucks. Honey went out to buy me dinner before J was brought to the nursery, when honey got back; J was already in the nursery.

Today, the nurse brought J back earlier. J was awake and the nurse asked me to feed him. Without hesitation, I happily fed J. When J unlatched his mouth, I let him share bed with me. I felt so protective, and I felt a strange feeling of being a mother. I enjoyed looking at him, and through the night, I opened my eyes occasionally to observe him, and of course my honey too. :)

Pictures were taken when I was so bored waiting for honey to "tapau" dinner for me.. Yeah.. hospital serves "un-yummy" food.. LOL!! :P

No comments: