RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

4.16.2009

BNI Meeting

Well, before I go to BNI meeting, I will feed J at around 5.00am-5.30am. Normally, J will wake up again for milk at around 8am-9am and the next will be around 10.30am-11.00am.

However, ever since i go back to BNI morning meeting in April, J has been skipping meals. :( Reason being that he doesn't wanna suckle the milk bottle. I have stored a few bottles of breastmilk in the freeze to make sure that there is enough supply for J when he wanna be fed in the morning whenever I am away. However, everytime my MIL prepared the milk to feed J, he refused to drink and the milk ultimately went down the drain. Sigh..

Well, I do not express breatmilk anymore as I know J will not drink the milk through bottle.. perhaps just wait until he is a little older. Afterall, we will introduce solid to J when he is 6 months.. And I guess the feeding time will definitely be less frequent with solids.. :)

By then, my concern will be the poo-poo.. must be really smelly.. yucks!!! :p

No comments: