RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

4.28.2009

Standing Up

Lately, Jayden no longer wants to be seated like before. Whenever we put on sitting position, he will stretch both his legs to stand up. Not only that, whenever we carry him up from sleeping/lying position, he will first stretch hig legs straight so we can never put him on sitting position.

Sometimes I just feel that I wish J will grow up faster. Not until I look back on J's pictures few months ago (since birth), I realized that he has grown so much.

Hence I recall the day my little precious J was born, and I was holding him for the very first time on my arms.. He was seemingly so weightless to me.. At that time I was thinking.. well, breastfeeding wouldn't be a challenge for me.. as baby is not that heavy though.

Little that I realize time goes by swiftly, and at times droplets tears of gratitude and happiness pour downstreams, my little J is growing up to be a toddler soon.

2 comments:

Tandanie said...

Yeah... at 5 months old, no more carrying in sleeping position! Have to support his butt as if he is standing and facing the surrounding. It's harder to carry esp when his weight increased!

Rachel L said...

yes.. i feel the pain now.. lol