RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

4.23.2009

Playing with Tongue :P

We have been actively going out lately since hubby's sister (LC) was back from Canada for one month vacation. Thus, I did not find much time to jot down all the little things that J was doing, until today he did something that really amused me. :P

Since Jayden was born until now, I thought his tongue looks like his dad, round and short. He never sticks his tongue out for even a second. Not until today that we found him playing and sticking out his tongue. I think he found it pretty amusing too as he consistently did the same thing over and over again.

Not only that, he would purposely stick out his tongue to lick our arms and give us a big grin, instead of his normal practise - turn his head, put his lips on our skins and start suckling. :P

No comments: