RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

4.20.2009

Wind is Back! =(

It's been so hot lately and our room's air conditioner doesn't seem to work - I think it is dying off. :S

Thus, for the passed few days, we have been putting J under the fan with heavy wind even though we did turn on the air conditioner (I still think the air conditioner doesn't work because there is not much difference in temperature).

Anyway, as J is already 4 months plus going to fifth month by the end of this month, he hardly has wind!! :) As an excited parent, I guessed J was having the 3 months colic thingy as described in BabyCenter. Boldly, I started to let J trying out the an with heavier wind.

However, the result is not really good as J starts to get his wind again! Well, I am not sure if he is just not used to the heavy wind therefore gulped a lot of gas in, or for any other reason. Whatever it is, I am gonna put him under the fan for a longer time and see if things got better. :p

Hopefully the wind will go off as soon as possible so J will always be the happiest and wealthiest baby ever. :)

No comments: