RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

4.09.2009

Turn from tummy to front

I am so happy today.. J turns when i put him on his tummy to the front.. within seconds!! it was indeed a surprise to me cuz he has never done it before, and we didn't like do any rehearsal for the past few days.. and suddenly.. he made it!!!

Wow.. My little baby is growing up.. and growing strong too.. Hehe.. ;)

He always has his little head tilted even when he was seated.. Being seated for a while, he is now anxious to stand.. He always wants us to make him stand, even for just a little while.. Well, he's still sitting with support and I am looking forward for him to sit without support.. I know the day is coming soon! ;)

I didn't have him recorded when he did the turning. Hopefully we can catch him turning on a video soon. ;)

No comments: