RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.22.2010

Life + Chocolate = Complete

I am too happy and feel soooooo gratitude.. that finally we have our very first bite of milk chocolate!! Wow.. it's been such a long long time...

Jayden and I took our very first bite of dairy milk chocolate yesterday.. And there was no sign of allergy on his mouth!! Yay!! Not sure if there would be any rashes/itch in the evening but at least we survived the first test! So we know we can have some, though not a lot, milk chocolate from now onwards..

In the evening, we went for Japanese buffet for dinner. And naughty Mommy took some ice cream.. Jayden took relatively little, barely two spoon while Mommy finished off a total of about 2 scoops. It was sooo yum and sinful!! :o)

But I found out Jayden had been having minor rashes on his neck early morning today. I think it must be due to the ice cream. But I am still very glad that we can have milk chocolate.. Hehehe.. It's great to find that Jayden is slowly growing out of his allergy, a bit in a time. :o)

No comments: