RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.10.2010

T2 Yet???

These few days Jayden has been so mischievous and misbehaved that really got on my nerves.. :o(

He is rather cranky and emotional lately which is definitely a no-good to mommy.. Frustrated me runs out of ideas.. I have tried being strict with him, giving him lots of TLC, scolding him, but all attempts didn't work a single bit.

Plus lately he has been waking up 2-3 times a nite (Why? I don't know!!) and it's pretty exhausting for us too.. Perhaps this is what causing him to be cranky.. emotional and upset especially when I get frustrated and scolded him. Sigh...

Guess mommy is in really bad shape now.. Need to improve my spiritual quotient a lot!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

We went through a similar stage with Kaiden where he will wake up a few times at night too... maybe that's just part of the growth?!?!?!

Mommy, hang in there!