RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

1.17.2011

2-word speech

Jayden's communication is getting more interesting now. I am glad that he finally breaks into the two-words speech.

Other than his favorite 'go where', 'no more', 'one more', 'mou jor', 'li dou', 'ng moi', 'li gor', ' goh gor', etc, he starts saying things like 'red car', 'yellow hat', 'blue fish', 'dad's car', 'mama's home' - means grandma's house - he will also say dad's home, mommy's bag, etc.

Though it is kinda slow compared to other kids his age, but I am very glad of his achievement, and no matter how slow it appears to be, I am still proud of Jayden's every milestone! :o)

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Every kids are different, so I don't think it's slow for JJ at all! Take some videos so we can hear him talk!

Rachel L said...

Thanks Peggy! But my MIL always says he is very slow.. I don't like those nags.. Anyways..

I hardly take videos nowadays because JJ is camera sensitive. The problem is he will stop talking or doing whatever he is doing to see what's in my camera!! :P