RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

1.07.2011

Chaotic Kitchen!!!

I was extremely busy washing all the overdue rugs and foot towels.. Just when I had a little time to turn my head over and call for Jayden, he did not reply. To kill my curiosity, I stopped everything on hand and took a peep on the little cutie pie..

Alas!!!! I saw the floor was flooded!!! What happened?? And Jayden was looking calm and steady riding his little car round and about in the living room..

OMG.. Jayden has turned my DRY kitchen to a WET kitchen!!! The moment I walked into the dry kitchen, the water was flowing nonstop from the tap while the cabinets, basin and floor were all FLOODED!!! :o(

As usual, I scolded him for what he has done.. He tilted down his face, showed a sad and guilty look, and then walked away when I asked him to. What a PUPPY FACE!!! So cute.. Grrr... :P Then, he came back and showed me his half soaked clothes. Upon undressing him, I gave him a nice pat on the butt telling him how naughty he had been, but he just ran to the bathroom happily.. I am confused!! Hahaha

My little monster must have thought I have not gotten enough works to do so he decided to add up the pile!! :o(

No comments: