RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

1.05.2011

Jayden is Diaperless!!!

Happy New Year!!! Finally, Jayden is diaperless!! It is such a great news to start the New Year. :o)

It seems like Jayden is quite stable in his potty. He has been expressing himself well whenever he needs to go. However, I found out that sometimes he refused to pee even though he has to go but would hold his urine until he can no longer hold it.. It makes me pretty worried and confused..

This morning is the first time he went diaperless without me around.. However, MIL informed me that he held his urine until he couldn't hold it and there was a minor accident that his pants we wet (though not fully wet).

I am not sure as per why he wouldn't wanna bring his potty to MIL but let's hope he will do well even without me around him.. Once he is fully potty trained, I guess it is time for him to go to playschool and learn to be more independent.. :o)

No comments: