RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.22.2012

Bao Bei

Today is Jayden's third day attending BaoBei (a Chinese language enrichment center) - Until today, he will cry the moment I leave, and refuse to go home whenever I arrive. He is very good with NiNi LaoShi and JingJing LaoShi, and he told me that they are very nice and he likes them. There are a few typical questions I asked him after his lessons, and he always answers me with the same typical answers:
    • Did you have fun today? Yes
    • Are you enjoying the class? Yes
    • What did you do at BaoBei? bla bla bla dance bla bla.. bla bla sing song bla bla jump bla bla (he did a lot of explanation with great body gestures
    • Do you wanna go to BaoBei again? Yes
    • Great! Then you shouldn't cry when we come to BaoBei tomorrow ok!? Okay!

No comments: