RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.23.2012

While Jayden was busy playing his toys in the living room, there were loud noises of children screaming and shouting cheerfully coming from the playground. 


Excitedly, Jayden stood up and said " Wow, mom, there are many children at the playground.. Let me go and see.."

Then he went to the balcony and said loudly to the kids.. "Hello!!! Hello!! I am here!!! What you doing?". Though it's not too surprising, but there are some kids greeted him with loud "Hello!!" 



Apparently my sweetheart was happy to receive replies from the children. He then walked back and forth at the balcony. Next I heard Jayden said "Hey, what's going on!? I can't hear you.."

No comments: