RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.03.2012

Words that drive mommy speechless

One fine day around a week before Chinese New Year, I was rushing Jayden to clean up. He was running all over the house naked, trying to get me to chase him. It somewhat gotten me to my nerve, so we had a little conversation: 

Mommy: Why can't you just listen to me and get yourself cleaned up? Do you have to do this everytime? I am super angry now you know.. I am sooooo angry that I will get the cane and whip you later!!

Jayden: Don't say like this mommy.. 

Mommy: (Muahahaha... laughing so hard in my heart while daddy was already laughing!!!) Oh.. I am sorry. But you need to be cooperative ok.. 

On another day after, a similar incident happen that I told him that I was angry.. Again, innocently, he told me: "Don't say like this mommy, it's not nice..."

My son is really good at making people speechless!!!! :P


No comments: