RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.17.2009

Birthday

Today is honey’s birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!! :)

Hmm.. we did not really celebrate honey’s birthday. At first, I was thinking of giving honey a birthday treat, but with my current holidaying income, it is very unlikely for me to spend more money.

We went jalan-jalan at Mid Valley. Then, I treat honey a cup of Chinese Herbal Tea (for cough) and honey bought me our favorite Air Mata Kucing. Hehe..

At night after feeding J, with the help of mother in law to look after him, we went to pasar malam at Sri Petaling. There, honey bought Laksa, Salty Chicken Thigh, and Chinese Pancake (Dai Gou Min) as his birthday treats. Yummy!! :)

As for J, this afternoon, he looked at his hand and played with his fingers. He looked at them in awe, tried to figure out what they were. I wonder if he knows that the hands are attached to his body and he could control them anyway. :P

J learned new things everyday. His experiences replayed in his dreams – sweet and bad. When he had sweet dreams, he smiled and laughed, when he had bad dreams, he usually yelled or cried. Haha..

No comments: