RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.25.2009

Funny

J did something funny just now.. or I feel it very funny.. Haha..

J was very tired and I knew he wanted to sleep. So I put him on my bed and he started suckling his fingers, so I thought he wanna drink milk (that's his normal behavior). Who knows he didn't wanna drink, so I put him to his rocker.

Once I put him on his rocker, he started talking and talking and talking non-stop in a foreign language I don't understand and lots of "Ang Gurr". The more I rocked him, the more the talked. I found him very cute and funny so I decided to carry him.

Once I put my hands on his back to lift him up, he started crying. I thought carrying him properly on my arms will make him smiles, that's what he normally did. Alas! He continue crying!! I tried to sooth him but he just showed discomfort. Then, I put him back to the rocker to try to make him sleep again.

Guess what, once I put him on the rocker, he stopped crying and started talking his language again.. What the... But he is so cute!! It's so funny.. Therefore, I rocked him for a while meanwhile he talked and talked and talked and finally he dozed off. :)

That's the end of story. Hehe..

Well, prior to this, I was taking some pictures of J for updates, just to make sure that I have some shots of him growing up at different stages. Here you go..




Today is the first time I cut J's finger nails. It's indeed quite easy when he is asleep. After finished cutting the left side, he woke up. I tried to cut the right side nails, but well.. forget it. Now I am waiting for a chance for me to cut it, he seemed more alert this time. So, be careful.. :P

No comments: