RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.28.2009

Happy 5th Anniversary

Today is our 5th anniversary - five years of marriage! Well, not the exact date but.. hmmm.. it's the last day in the month of February. Hehe.. :)


Wow.. time flies.. I still can remember clearly how we celebrated our anniversary last year.. and hoooshhhh!!! It's our anniversary again!! :)

However, honey is busy with work due to few of his staffs are on leave. Therefore, we do not celebrate our anniversary. This is the very first time we are not celebrating and I feel really gloomy and a little sad.. :(

Instead of talking how sad I am, I just feel like putting down how I feel about our 5th anniversary.


I feel very happy indeed. We have miraculously walking hand in hand together for 5 years and yet everything feels just like yesterday. I cherish every moment that we spent together, from day 1 we called ourselves boyfriend and girlfriend. :P

Along the journey are the continuous surprises and joys that follows thru these few years.. Well.. it's almost a decade since we first knew each other.. Surprise!!! :)

No comments: