RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.22.2009

Videos & Voice Recording

Honey has a seminar to attend yesterday and today. Therefore, I have been trying hard to think of what to do with my time to kill the boredom.. so I planned to have a little bit of fun with J these two days.

Since the day J blurted "Ang Gurr", he has been baby talking with us on daily basis. J is a very cheerful baby, everyday after feeding and poo-ing, he will "ang gurr" with me until he is tired, or until I am tired. :P

Therefore, for the passed few weeks, I have been taking some videos of him when he was baby talking. However, everytime I took my camera or mobile phone, he would stop and looked at me as if he knew! :P

Thank God, I still manage to take one or two video of him when he was baby talking, cooing, smiling and laughing. :)

Not only that, I also did some voice recording when he started cooing.. Well, I missed his first cooing - forgot to start recording it since he started cooing few weeks ago - but I think it is not too late to record it now. :)

I couldn't upload J's voice, therefore, I'm gonna upload the short video clip that was taken like 10days ago.


Boy, only after viewing this video, I found out that J can converse so much better right now.. too bad I couldn't upload the voice that I recorded, else we can make a compare.. Haha..

No comments: