RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.27.2009

Wind Again??!!!

Lately, Jayden is suffering from wind again.. I really do not know if it is due to my diet or it's just... well.. I hope he will get over with it asap.

For the very first time since birth, Jayden poo during midnight. Yesterday, he did it twice. He hardly has more than 2 big biz in a day but since midnight till now, he has had about 5 times. It's like.. WOW!! to me.. Anyway, I would rather he poo than having wind in his tummy.

Not just that, his mood changes really fast these few days. I am not sure if it is due to the wind or something else.. I pray that he will be more steady as soon as possible. :)

Today, honey was playing with him, and it seemed like J has managed to hold his head longer than before. Guess what, he really strived to lift his head so long that we began to worry if he would over exhaust himself. Thus, we decided to continue again tomorrow.. Hehe..

All these while, J has been a very good baby. He listens to my words all the time, and I hope he will still. All I hope for is to have a cheerful healthy growing Jayden. :)

No comments: