RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

2.26.2009

Head Lifting

The day started as usual.. J woke up, conversing with me in his own language for a good 15-30minutes. That's long.. yeah, he is doing that every morning when he wakes up, be it before "milk" or after "milk". Hehe..

After playing with him, grandma (MIL) came in to bring J for a bath. When I put my hands behind his arms and shoulder, he knew what I wanted to do and he lifted up his head, like he wants to sit up. Great job!! For the passed few days, he did lift up his head but it wasn't as obvious as today. I guessed he has learned how to lift up his head by now. :)

J behaved a little funny today. He wanted to play so much. Unlike normal times, he drinks (milk) a lot, sleeps a lot, play a little - even when he is awake. Today, he wanted to play a lot, drink a little and sleep a little. I totally lost control over him..

No comments: