RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

5.01.2009

Attractive :)

It's Labor Day today and mom didn't cook. Therefore, we went to have out lunch at Ipoh Chicken Rice @ Sri Petaling.

While having our lunch, there was a family of Indians next to our table. A few of them have been staring at Jayden throughout our lunch.

Almost at the end of our meal, suddenly an Indian lady from the family came to me and asked "Can I just carry him for a while.. he is too cute that I want to carry him>."

I was like.. "Err.. sure..."

It was such an experience that I didn't know whether I should let her carry my son, due to the pandemic disease going around (swine flu). But on the other hand, it is so hard to say NO to a decent lady who came harmless and just ask for a hug with the baby..

Well.. I am glad that J has such an attraction.. Hehe.. :P

No comments: